Hang back and Relax - No wires, padding, hard stuff that could cause discomfort. Designed and engineered to hammock and keep the titties secure by an expert swimwear pattern maker in southern California.
Tested for boating, cabana-ing, leisure swimming and festivals, dancing in the rain, and living your best life.
Sizing & Fit Guide
Our swimwear is sized to be as easy as 1, 2, and 3.
Styles can fit differently as you choose to wear them.
Sizes 1, 2, and 3 are traditionally a Small, Medium, and Large.
JVB recommends taking a few minutes once the garment is on body, and fitting the garment to your body and re-tying it. Fit the garment to how you like it on your body, then adjust the ties (usually more tight than you think), shift your body around to have it feeling comfortable, settled, and supported.
Refer to the measurements chart for each individual product to determine the best size for you. Product specific size chart and information can be found in product description or in product picture gallery.
Our team does it's best to include accurate size details and measurement of each item in the product descriptions. If you have questions regarding sizing or any other information on a specific item, please email us at [email@example.com] for specific details.
Find the best size
When comparing your measurements to those listed on the site, make sure to check if the fabric is stretchy or not. If it is, it can stretch an inch or more.
- Bust: Wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your natural waist, holding the measuring tape loose enough to fit comfortably.
- Hips: Drape the measuring tape around the widest part of your hips, resting the tape comfortably against your body.
- Length: For tops and dresses, measure from the top of your shoulder to the hem. For strapless dresses, measure from the highest part of the neckline to the hem. For pants and skirts, measure from the top of the waist to the hem.
- Sleeve: With your arm outstretched, measure from the base of your neck to the end of the sleeve hem to determine where the sleeve length will fall on you.
JVB Size Chart
Size Chart (Inch)
|SIZE||US / CAN||BUST||WAIST||HIPS|
|1 (XS/S)||0||31"- 34"||24"-27"||34"-37"|
|3 (L-XL)||6-8||37" - 36"||28"-32"||38"-42"|
|CUSTOM||designed to you|
Attention: This guide provides general sizing information only, and fit can vary depending on style and brand. For more specific sizing information on the product, please refer to product description.NOTE:
- All jvb models sizes are noted with style.
- JVB styles may have more or less coverage, sizing up or down for coverage will result in garment sitting improperly and coverage being off in the appropriate places.
- JVB garments are fit on model body types and sizes and expertly adjusted for the style to fit.
REACH OUT FOR YOUR SIZE OR FOR CUSTOM FIT SUITS
- All orders shipped with UPS Express.
- Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
- All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
- Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
- Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
- All sale items are final purchases.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 (23) 456 789